Procurement - Contracts, Tenders and Buyer Profile
These pages contain information of assistance to suppliers interested in contracting for Angus Council business.
The links on the left hand side of the page provide information on the following:-
- Tender Opportunities. If you are a supplier and have not yet registered on the Public Contracts Scotland Portal, please click on that link to find out more about the Portal and to register.
- Contract Awards. If you are a supplier and have not yet registered on the Public Contracts Scotland Portal, please click on that link to find out more about the Portal and to register.
- General Conditions of Contract - for goods, services and supplies, unless otherwise specified by the council in its contract terms with the supplier.
- Financial Regulations - Chapter 16 and Appendices 1 and 2 of these Financial Regulations set out the council's rules ("standing orders") on contracts. It should be noted that these rules may be supplemented or superseded by legal procurement rules, such as the EU procurement rules set out in the Public Contracts (Scotland) Regulations 2006.
- Freedom of Information - Information for suppliers on the application of Freedom of Information legislation to their dealings with the council for tenders and contracts.
- Supplying to Angus Council - General information for suppliers on how the council does business in terms of procuring the goods, services and supplies which it requires.
If you have a general query on contracting with the council, please contact Mark Allan, Service Manager - Corporate Procurement, Telephone No (01307) 476195, e-mail: PROCUREMENT@angus.gov.uk
Specific queries in relation to specific contracts or tenders should be addressed to the responsible officer identified in the tender documents / contract documents / as otherwise advised to the contractor.